2021 Concord Burnaby Lake Run will be held virtually
Due to the ongoing COVD-19 pandemic, and per current government guidelines and health orders, the 2021 Burnaby Lake Run will be held virtually. We recommend checking the official race website and social media channels to keep up to date with information about this year's event.
Run for Health! Run for Community!
Burnaby Lake Run is an annual running event that aims to bring our community together, and give back to our local charity - the Burnaby Hospital Foundation!
This year, our fourth annual event, the Burnaby Lake Run will go Virtual. You can complete anywhere, anytime between Aug 1st and Aug 31st, 2021.
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS
- Open EventBrite linkfor registration.
- Register for the distance you wish to complete: 1.8K / 5K /10K before 12AM EST of July 22nd. The fee is $10 per 5K/10K participant. Free for 1.8K participants.
- Complete the registered distance anywhere, anytime between Aug 1st and Aug 31st, 2021.
- All participants will receive an email with authentication key from Startline Timing. Please follow the instructions and submit your time through the RESULTS page. Here is the last year's leaderboard.
- Runners can search results and download their own completion certificate.
- Runners who complete the registered distance can go to one of five local Sungiven Foods stores (in the Greater Vancouver Area) to redeem a $10 value gift bag by presenting their own completion certificate.
- All Runners also have an opportunity to win a draw prize of a pair of Brooks Running shoes offered by Forerunners.
Bring your friends and family, let's run together! We appreciate any donations, which will contribute to the Burnaby Hospital Foundation to improve our community health infrastructure in our community. Each dollar matters. Your generous support will make a great impact on our hospital and society.
We want to see your whole experience! Please tag #burnabylakerun, #lapower_running, #concordsocial and #startlinetiming as much as you can so we can share your race day photos on Instagram and Facebook.