Being a part of 2019 Burnaby Lake Run event, the Kids and Family Festival is packed with fun and exciting activities for children of all ages starting from 12 PM to 4 PM. This carnival is to encourage wellness and community involvement. At 1:00 PM near the race arch, a bunny will lead runners to run out and back along 1.8 KM park trails. All participating children will be awarded with a medal.
- 1.8 KM Kids Run (1:00 PM)
- Meeting with Olympic Marathon Athlete Carey Nelson (1:30 PM ~ 2:15 PM)
- Princess and Pirate entertainment
- Outdoor Painting
- Balloon Twisting
- Face Painting
- Prizes Wheels
- Kids Crafting, Lantern Making
- Chances to be Ambassadors of 2020 Burnaby Kids and Family Festival
- Snacks and refreshments
- And more!
Bring families and come for a jog. Enjoy the day!